Re: Share a cuppa?

@tyme I have to head to bed but good luck with getting that ear sorted 💖

@tyme hope you feel better soon 

Thanks @Shaz51 - it'll be ok. I have a doc appointment tomorrow morning. I hope I don't need antibiotics. I've never had an outer ear infection.

@tyme , I have a kidney infection at the moment,  am on ab

Oh no @Shaz51 - that's the last thing you need! Hope you feel better soon... argh... these bodies of ours!

How are you @ArraDreaming? We've got rain here, and I'm sitting with my cats and having a cuppa.

I'm seeing my psychologist this afternoon. She and I have been talking about the circle of self. It seems I'm good at developing my personal power and decision making. I told her about a quote of Oscar Wilde "Life is far too important to be taken seriously.". Some people say it doesn't make sense, but when you think about it a bit, it makes a lot of sense and it's deep, it's also typical Oscar Wilde oxymoronic paradoxical thinking...and it's the circle of self..

Hi @tyme 

Did you see the doctor about your ear?

Did they give you AB’s?

I hope for your sake that it clears up soon.

Ear infections don’t tend to go away on their own so it’s good you went to the doctor.

Feel like a cuppa tea?

Meggle

hello and hugs @Zoe7 , @tyme , @Abner , @Bow , @Oaktree , @amber22 , @Dimity , @Appleblossom 

we have had a very busy day today 

going to have frozen pizza for dinner tonight 

Hi @Shaz51 

Frozen pizza sounds good, I just had fillings in my teeth and mouth is numb. Might have pigs in blankets for dinner later.

I have been busy today too. Shopping, chemist, dentist…

Time for a hot chocolate. Are you pouring?

Meggle

Sometimes readymade meals are the answer, aren't they @Shaz51? There are times when I'm so grateful for my microwave.

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126