Re: Tabaluga's

G'day @StuF that's good news re paid employment 

Yeah @Bill16 , I haven't actually signed anything yet. And the co ordinator is going away for a couple of weeks. But he's cleared it with his boss so should be good to go

TAB
Senior Contributor

there is hope @StuF  got told what for on ph b4 by guy reviewing my job applications. He will keep. he did  have a point tho which is annoying. think he had had a few after early knock off, was nt pulling punches talked to me like I was an idiot basically, in guise 'helping'

so how much pocket $ will you get now ?

anyway  he did pull me up for 2nd guessing employers (like they dont) and not being +ve enuf , well at all ha ha lol

@TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Oaktree @Glisten 

My Chandrashtama day started yesterday and it finishes tomorrow at 3pm.

What is Chandrashtama?

Chandrashtama are days in vedic astrology when the moon is 8 houses away from your natal moon sign and it just loves to cause trouble which is an understatement I must say. I have not enjoyed it since yesterdays start of Chandrashtama for me personally

Breathing through my left nostril only worked to settle me a bit but felt like was losing my mind and sense of control. Just trying to be mindful and holding it together lol

That is what Chandrashtama does unfortunately. Its lunar effects are potent and destabilising

I think more people should know which band of days of each month they are going to be hit with Chandrashtama. I have it on a free astroved app. Its lunar effects are enough to turn your life totally upside down. 

Anyway thought I would share, my Chandrahtama finishes tomorrow afternoon thank God. lol

I am penning in my diary the Chandrashama dates for November and December. When I get my new diary for next year will write them down for the whole year

Blah!

What is Chandrashtama? Go here:

https://www.astroved.com/blogs/chandra-ashtama-defeat-the-days-of-difficulties

Free Chandrashtama calculator if you know your birth time and exact place of birth:

https://www.astroved.com/astropedia/en/freetools/chandrashtama-days

TAB
Senior Contributor

Guzzi am guessing @Bill16  not seen one in ages. bit like the chiko roll poster hey lol

TAB_0-1729837353735.jpeg

well except its a Vincent..

Well done @StuF and congratulations. I hope it works out well for you. After your last paid employment I can remember you were worried about not having another employment opening. So i am very pleasantly surprised for you

Yeah @TAB don't see many Guzzi on the road 

Sucks you're having such fun with the employment people @TAB 

No idea on pay - yet to get to that detail. It won't be anything great, but it'll be more than I've been getting! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

No real connection to this guy. He offered to help re jobs b4 I started course have been doing. He is with place had to do bridging course with. I could have just let him keep ignoring me

@StuF 

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126