Re: Tabaluga's

Thanks @Meowmy 

And good day to the gang @TAB @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, all good @Meowmy  at chemist. got all 3. realised one was worried about had passed date for query, which was yest as have been buying otc, ie same meds, just cheaper on script cos GORD (gastric reflux etc) ie diagnosed

and nothing said about one still that have 8 of 28 pills left, would have been an issue for other woman lol

bit grey here. will read paper , should eat , not sure what to do

@Meowmy I love that you said Another beautiful day here.

Big hugs 

G

Thats good you got meds. Bupa now offers a free medicine courier service. You get e-script and type the number or upload screenshot onto the Bupa website or on the Bupa app. I think I may do that in future. Don't know if it would service your area though @TAB you could check. You could then avoid dealing with the chemist in future

TAB
Senior Contributor

not in bupa @SmilingGecko  plus if dont want to see these people, I go to next town 1-2x/week 

oh thought you may have been with Bupa for some reason @TAB that you may have suggested them to me. Now I remember you are with someone else

I thought it was a good idea making the best out of my extras cover. I could not get into the chemist so they have onsite home delivery but only on a Thursday.

I can get delivery every day with Bupa which would make things easier.

My Chandrashtama vedic transit ends soon, its been very difficult here. Brains falling out. It ends at 3pm.  Will be glad to see the back of it lol!

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah some chemists deliver , but am in small town with one chemist @SmilingGecko 

@TAB @SmilingGecko @Glisten @StuF @Meowmy 

I just got a reminder for a mix and mingle at Church tomorrow after the primary presentation. I wasn’t there last week as I had slept in so I had no idea. Was going to try and do some baking today anyway, now I guess I will have to

Cracking forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques @oceangirl @ENKELI have a nice day 

Heya @Bill16 

I hope that you have a great day too 

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126