TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

you too @Bill16 

@Bill16   hey hun you have a nice day too :Dx

Yes in the past with chronic fatigue syndrome could not get out to chemists so I used their delivery service. I am happy for Bupa to deliver my meds. On other occasions would use a taxi to pick up script take it to chemist then get chemist to ring me to dispense it and get taxi driver to back again @TAB 

@TAB Hoorah my Chandrashtama transit has ended. Feeling like my old self. I'm marking the Chandrashtama dates in my diary for November and December. Might go off and enjoy being me again lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good you are feeling better

@SmilingGecko 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, nice to see you. Going well here. Take care

Yes thanks @TAB its nice to be on all four cylinders again! Still got this solar maximum stuff bathing the planet but we've done it all before. The sun has an 11 year cycle and now we are going to get more sun activity like solar flares, coronial mass ejections and solar winds which affects human behaviour. There was an astronomer or scientist of some kind that linked solar activity with social unrest historically. I just noticed theres been a new book published this year about the solar maximum and this very topic of agitation and social unrest to be expected from now and into next year

Screenshot 2024-10-26 at 4.19.09 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-10-26 at 4.19.17 pm.png

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're going well. Visited a friend who has bad cancer and having chemo. Had sushi with her. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

well at least you are being useful @Meowmy  visiting friend. not up to much here. very quiet day

@TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Bill16 

I just went on a mercy mission to the vet. Son number 1 rang and wanted a lift to the vet for him and his doggo. Think he has a UTI. They gave him antibiotics. Poor little guy.

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126