Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

Hey everyone, I have slept the best part of the afternoon away but after how stressful this week has been I should've been surprised. Having some issues with Izzy she is our heart and all about love and connection she is dealing with a lot children connection, family connection  and hubby connection. My head is a mess. But on the bright side I started putting stuff back in my paint room, it's not completely finished but hubby can work around me. 

@Lee82 @Anastasia @outlander @Shaz51 @Schitzo @NatureLover @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Zoe7 F62891CC-F309-466D-BAF5-744D70F20DA2.jpeg

Sending heaps of love @Former-Member 💛

Looks fabulous @Former-Member , I love your curtains. Sending you love and light 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey Mel, I am about to go to bed but I just wanted to see you are around. Are you safe enough to get through the night? Missing you and all our fourm friends @Lee82 

Night @Former-Member 

I hope you sleep well my friend ❤️

Night all 💤😴🛌

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ok I am going to log off now and try y vib lounge to get to selep I think. Really hiping that you are ok my love. Please know how omuch I love iyo Mel

@Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Babe, please??? @Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy Sunday princess pea, I know that you are normally awake at this unholy hour amd just wanted to hopefully bring a smile to you this morning. You are a wonderfully sweet person and I am so happy I get to call you friend. Love you heaps 💖👸 @greenpea  👸💖

@Former-MemberWhat a beautiful message to wake up to :D. I love you too Dizzyizzy. You are such a kind and caring soul dont ever forget that. Love to you always. peaxxx

@Former-Member you have a wonderful paint room, you must be very creative 🤗🌼💙🌸xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126