Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Sorry things are so rough @Snowie  are you snuggled up with your blanket and doggo? 

@Bow no. The dog is giving me the cold shoulder tonight. Don't blame her.

@Jynx Had psych today. Told her most. She let me leave. WC called, got knocked back. I spoke to LL. Cant keep my word.

Big emotional day for you then @Snowie that's rough. Can I just clarify what WC and LL stand for? 

WC work cover

LL life line

@Jynx 

What does that mean for your ongoing treatment @Snowie  if WC has knocked you back?

Thanks @Snowie - oof, yeah that's a kick in the teeth. Can I ask hun if 'not keeping your word' is about feeling unable to keep yourself safe tonight? Was the LL call a lucrative one or not so much? Sending hugs to ya darlin 🫂

@Bow got knocked back over the last request my pdoc put in. Now he has to dispute it, but his away for another 3 weeks, so nothing till then.

LL helped at the time @Jynx

Hubby is home so I've got no choice to be safe.

I can't really say anything else on here

@Snowie thanks for letting me know hun. I can imagine that despite the physical safety, the feeling of being psychologically unsafe is still incredibly overwhelming. Like... 'safe, but not by choice' is a rough spot to be. 

Would some distracty chats be helpful? Or you could vent it all out over in the Worry Room

@Jynx I just need to vent it out.

Thanks for everything 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126