Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @ENKELI @Captain24 @survivor19 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Schmeeges @Jacques  @Eve7 @outlander @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11  @Glisten @7cough9 @Oaktree @Appleblossom @Henry2 @Tuiit57783 @Alonely @chibam @Spritely @Adge,  @BlueBay , @Alonely , @Historylover , @Sophia1 , @wellwellwellnez , @Anastasia , @Emelia8@oceangirl , @Krishna , @Pem , @Healandlove @creative_writer @Jynx @PizzaMondo @tyme - 

things have been hard over the last few days, I just want to run and hide from it all because it’s so overwhelming, I don’t know where to start or even where to pick up the pieces. I just feel really lost. 

im safe 

Fair enough. It's okay you want to run and hide sometimes. We all have those moments. Have you been able to keep yourself busy lately? @Fluttershy1  Switch? Your pets? Games? Art?

@Fluttershy1💖🫂. What have you been up to today to cope with the distress?

@tyme - I’ve been colouring in on my iPad, now I’m thinking maybe a nap, I’m just struggling, I’m safe but yeah. It’s hard at the moment 

@creative_writer - colouring in, listening to music. Cuddling with the cat, now I’m in my bed debating a nap. I’m safe

@Fluttershy1 nothing wrong with a nap. Naps are so healthy for you in moderation

I didn’t end up napping, I got a frog to look after @creative_writer - now at mums 

@Fluttershy1 is it your mum’s frog?

It’s my own frog @creative_writer - I love it 

@Fluttershy1 that’s cool. Do you have any other pets?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126