Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thoughts

I am off to cook dinner @Eve7 

take care of you x

@Lilly6 wrote:

As expected I am feeling very conflicted today but don't think I will change my mind. 

Hi @Lilly6 , I have also been thinking about you all weekend, hoping that it might be a kind weekend for you...it doesn't sound like that's been the case, and I am really sad to hear that you still want to end your life. 😞

I know you know all the helpline numbers and don't want to talk to them...I am just going to tag a @Former-Member  though, in case you could do with some extra support, after deciding to stick with the decision to end your life soon. 

We care about you, and about what happens to you, @Lilly6 ... 💔

Hi @Lilly6 I am sorry about your nightmare last night. That would have been horrible for you. I am also sad that you are still considering taking your life.

I hope and pray that you can stay with us at least to get some help.

We are here with you precious lady.

xox

Hi @NatureLover 

Thanks for tagging the moderator. The SANE forums team will be continuing to offer @Lilly6 all the support we can off the forums. It is just great to know you and the other forum members are supporting Lilly though this hard time. It can be a stressful to see another member in such distress so please take care,

regards

Whitehawk

Thank you @NatureLover , I didn't know we could use the moderator tag. 

Thank you @Whitehawk 

❤️

Thanks so much, @Whitehawk , I appreciate it.

Hi @Whitehawk @NatureLover @Anastasia @Eve7 

What a weekend I have had and lots of thought and reflection. I was very very close to taking action to end my life but couldn't in the end. I couldn't do that to my kids or cats and couldn't bear the thought of my kids having to make my funeral arrangements. I have some good support in place at work and in my volunteer role (have recently started moderating for a group I am in- go figure) and a few good supportive people I can count on.
Also I thank you here, your support has also made a huge difference to how things could have gone. 
Nature lover I think my meds are finally kicking in but I may need to have them adjusted yet. 

Hopefully it will be onward and upward from here, I am tired of being so down!! 

Ohhhh @Lilly6  - I am delighted and relieved to read your post! Oh gosh 🙂 And I am so pleased to hear the meds have started kicking in... 🙂

@Lilly6 wrote:

I have some good support in place at work and in my volunteer role (have recently started moderating for a group I am in- go figure) and a few good supportive people I can count on.

Am really pleased to hear this too 🙂

Well done, so good to hear!

Oh @Lilly6 

That has made my year!!!!!!! Thank you for letting us all know. You are super stong and I am so happy that you have support externally to help you through this difficult time. I am in awe of your strength to push through. I am glad also that the support here helped. Happy to have you hanging around and call you my friend (((((hugs)))))

Sending Heart @Lilly6 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126