Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Hi @outlander and all the best for season's greetings to you and family.
Bimby2.

That's the way @outlander 😊🙂

My graphghan is gathering dust. Little (giant) pickle got in the way of that one, but I'll pick it up again maybe over the holidays. Hugs for the embarrassed feels. Just a tag away if I'm around (which i am for now) and you'd like to chat.

Hey @Bimby2. Always nice to see you 😊How are you going? I hope you are having plenty of moments that feel good for you in your days ❤

hello @Bimby2 its nice to see you
thank you for the well wishes, sending some back to you too 🙂 Heart

thats ok @CheerBear ( it might actually help if I tag you  :face_with_rolling_eyes:)   im sure its alot of work and possibly something that takes more patience and concentration too. its not going to go anywhere besides what crochetter ever has just one project to work on ☺😉

Can i ask how your holding up atm? 

Too true with the projects @outlander 😊 (having a bit of a giggle that we're back over here).

I'm going OK and holding up well atm thanks. I'm surprising myself with being OK when I didn't expect to be and not OK when I thought I might be. Yay emotions! 😏 I managed to hold back on words beginning with F when other person involved attempted to call and then message me today. I'll live what is apparenly a man-hating, selfish life, quite happily alone today I think 😉

Physically things are better today which is great. I'm getting really tired now even though I've done nothing but play on here and with my crochet all day so I'm going to try and have a nap before kid o'clock.

Great to catch up with you today. Hope the rest of your afternoon goes well ❤

im glad your going ok and holdind up alright @CheerBear
I had to giggle at your post, you have such a wonderful sense of humour and way of putting things.
Hoping your nap helps you to recover a little more too.
Hugs and hugs Heart

@CheerBear Will check in later, I have whole fam for tea and am flat out. Its all good re this morning. 👍🏻

Hi @CheerBear, just came online and saw that you 'supported' one of my posts about an hour ago. Sounds like you may not be sleeping well tonight. HereHeart if you feel like chatting. 

Morning @Mazarita. I had a very tossy turny night. I managed a little more sleep after J came online then though.

How was your night?

@CheerBear, glad you have had some more sleep. Who is J? I seem to have missed something there.

I've had about two and a half hours of solid sleep so far overnight, pretty much standard for me at about this time of day lately. 

Other than that, yesterday was okay. Last night I mainly just relaxed with C and the TV.

Haha J is a typo @Mazarita and eyes still waking up talk. I meant "I" there 🙂.

Did you get through the videos yesterday? Nice to end the day relaxing with C.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126