Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cook Along

@tyme @Oaktree  @Shaz51 @TAB @tonys @LeChuck @EternalFlower @Owlunar2 @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Appleblossom @Anastasia @Snowie @Sophia1 @Spirit_Healer @NatureLover @Captain24 @Blackbird11 @RiverSeal @Bow @Jynx @SmilingGecko 

Hey there everyone, as well as all the forum’ites that frequent this thread 🙂🌺

I hope your day is going well 💜

I’ve chosen a lovely fluffy blueberry muffin recipe found here  for us, for this month.. the reason I chose it is because it’s quick, easy, and look’s delish for a lovely snack with a cuppa 😊

There’s very few ingredients, with just a few bits of note.. all purpose flour is the same as our plain flour, and 400F is around 204C for oven temps. 

there’s the recipe written out on the site, with tips and alternative ingredients if you so wish, as well as a neat little video to watch too 🙌🏻🙂

I hope you enjoy making this little snack if you’d like to, and it will be so lovely to see your creations here on our special cook along thread 😍🌺

Let’s aim for completion by 24th May, or thereabouts - what do you think? 🙂

Your friendly neighbourhood PinkFlamingo 😉🦩

Blueberries muffins recipe sounds great @PinkFlamingo 😁

Hehe, thanks heaps @Shaz51 🌺🙂

I thought it might be nice to do a quick sweet treat for us all at the moment, with busy times, and the change of seasons to cooler weather 🙂🌺

Yum @PinkFlamingo . Looks perfect. I don't know where you find the time lol 

Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks heaps @tyme  🙌🏻☺️

I’ve been doing all my jobs in between - the great thing is, you do a bit, then leave it to sit and do it’s thing; rinse, repeat 😊🌺

I’ve worked out when to start it, so I can get it finished before dinner time, and the bonus is it makes me take breaks from the computer, as well as some exercise kneading the dough 🙂

haha! The logistics of bread baking, by PinkFlamingo 🤭🍞

hope you’re doing well this evening, and you have a good Anzac Day 🌺🙂

Good planning there @PinkFlamingo 😀

Ha ha I try planning things but when I think I am on a winner,  something happens 😄 

Hello @tyme 😁

Heya @Shaz51 !

Hope you are okay!

One step at a time here  my friend 🧡 @tyme 

Looks very yummy @PinkFlamingo 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126