Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

day off today @Historylover@MDT  due to rain 

and being carer for my mum today xxx

@eth@AEB@Maggie 

That's the way @Shaz51

@Shaz51  Hope you’ve had a good day

Good morning to everyone who passes here today.  And thanks for doing the do last weekend.  It always means a lot to me to see people hanging out here even when I'm not around.  I had always hoped this thread would take on a life of its own at some point.

Hi to @greenpea @WIP @Fluttershy1 @Shaz51 @MDT @Owlunar @Eve7 @Anastasia  @Emelia8  @Adge @Appleblossom @Angels333   I can see you've all tagged me in the last few days and I'll work my way through your posts shortly.  Wed to Fri in the 3rd week of the month are always busy for me with daytime and evening comitments.  But some of it's fun stuff like poetry and writing groups, a mental health group for peers with lived experience, a trip to the beach each day with support workers ... and yesterday I went walking alone in my neighbourhood with the support worker staying in her car ... this is a huge achievement for me, believe it or not.  She said I had the best smile after I'd done it.  Celebrated with chocolate mousse cake!

I do have an admin job I need to complete at some point today but will be here on and off.

Washing is on and it's a glorious day here.

Hope today is one of the better ones for all reading this.  Take care and stay kind everyone xx

PS Please feel free to tag anyone here - the more the merrier.  I'll come back and do a bulk tag in a while - still waking up at the moment even tho' it's nearly 10.  This is the 2nd day when I've felt really groggy and heavy even tho' I've had 2 coffees already.

Hi @Maggie   hope today has some colour in it for you xoxo

morning and happy Saturday to you all

well it's very quiet here today.  maybe coz I haven't done the mass tag I usually do, but I'm just not up to it this morning.  nearly afternoon already and I'm still feeling super lethargic.  at least I got my washing done and hung out.  going to try for a nap now and then I need to type up the script I've written for the disability alliance members action group and send it to about 8 people for input.  It needs to be finalised and submitted before friday so I'm hoping folk will get back to me in time with any changes.  so not sure what time I'll get back here.  take care all xx

ohhhh way to go my @eth , congratulations my friend HeartHeart

My mr shaz finds it hard to come shopping with me , he hates it 

but am proud of him , and since i can not drive 

he can not wait until we get home 

might have to do home delivery one day xxx

Hello @MDT@AEB@Historylover@Maggie , @Former-Member , @FindingStrength@Appleblossom@Owlunar@Anastasia@Jacques@frog@greenpea@NatureLover@utopia@Faith-and-Hope@Bezak482 , @Former-Member , @Lee71@Lee82@Escaped_Goat@Dadcaringalone@Judi9877@jem80@Determined@Adge 

this morning we went food shopping for mum and us 

brought new pillows 

put mum`s and our food away 

now relaxing 

@Sans911@Snowie@outlander 

@eth  Hey eth great news on your walking by yourself. That is fabulous. I have been having lots of naps while son2 has been out will have to attack tax today, Will do that now.Catch you later. Love peaxx

Onya @Shaz51 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126