Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Sorry, this barista doesn't serve those adult beverages... I dont' have a licence. @ArraDreaming lol

oh alright then @tyme i'll take a tea I suppose

and some popcorn

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 7.29.17 pm.png

Take your pick @ArraDreaming ! Haven't had a cuppa with you in yonks! As for the popcorn, which flavour?

Do you remember the franchise called Kernels?

no idea what Kernals is!! our household favourite is just the pre popped Cobbs branned - cheese flavour. YUM.

my tea is 2nd from the right @tyme i like that mug

I dont really know how to join back in now apart from this thread.

Cheese! Nice! I used to buy a nacho cheese popcorn from Kernels... I don't think Kernels exist anymore.

So here's your popcorn @ArraDreaming :

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 7.44.03 pm.png

I tell you which one I like? This sweet and salty one. It's a unique and delicate taste. It's really yummy. My nieces and nephew love it.

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 7.44.53 pm.png

And about 'joining in' - feel free to start your own thread @ArraDreaming - it can be 'Jay's Space'. That way, you can post there and use it as a way to track your life - the ups, downs and round and rounds.

Feels weird coming back not sure where to really start with my own thread @tyme dont want to say the wrong things

Hey @ArraDreaming Lovely to have you back. How about you start a new thread with just 3 things about yourself ...then let the conversation flow. Tag me so I can join in too.

Hi @tyme 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126