Re: Tabaluga's

Great minds think alike @TAB

Ha ha I Just suggested something that needs doing , he has just disappreaded  xx

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok. sorted then @Shaz51 Smiley Happy

TAB
Senior Contributor

think i just got sent the last 20 msgs you sent me on your thread @Former-Member dunno whats with that, just got it, dates old, seen before ? .. no matter ..site thing mabes ,, how you goin?Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

My messages are so interesting, you get to read them again. lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
No idea why that happened. @TAB

Had a nap this afternoon after we went out. I don't often sleep in the day.
Dropped daughter and friend at shopping centre for lunch and shop, so they were happy.
Came home and went straight to bed. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ด

Easy dinner, now watching a bit of TV.
Raining, cooler, thank goodness.
Still feel really flat.

Did you go to see your new home? ๐Ÿ 
TAB
Senior Contributor

..such a farny gel Smiley Happy @Former-Member lol .. yes, went there, liking it, got to see a lot more when on own as in take time, check things out etc, well at least you got out, guess ..yeah bed is good if you really need it, can be habit forming tho lol. just trying to get aircon serviced for landlord, well my comfort, person who showed me the house talked it up, I wasnt impressed and told them so, think they lied about getting it serviced. went there today, it was really not much use at all. anyway, its keeping me busy and will be interesting if that's as good as it gets re aircon, although have been in places with same type of aircon and this is well, seriously barely working if at all anyhoo more trials for Tab,character building apparently, gets me thinking, talking to people anyway ..

Former-Member
Not applicable

Glad you like it @TAB๐Ÿ 

Will landlord pay for aircon repairs?

Have been using ours, gets very humid. Used it today, even though it's raining.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think Shaz said "hi" earlier on here.
Sorry Shaz, not quite "with it" today.

Hello to you @Shaz51 ๐Ÿ’•
How was your day today? Have you been feeling ok?
TAB
Senior Contributor

yes have been 'to ing' and 'fromming' re emails phone calls landlord sounds old and a bit scattered, plus not working, still it;s his problem. He's interstate which doesnt help. Funny. Rang old landlord from place was staying at last time here cos they had aircon work done and know they are penny pinchers so rang him to ask re contacts .. ended up asking about his father who last I heard was in intensive care in perth and described as quadraplegic after falling off a ladder ..trying to save money by doing own maintenance.. 

turns out he is walking around, not talking to family and somewhere in town but son doesnt know where .. there was a big power grab going on, when father had accident, son jumped in took over his business, threw his mistress/cleaner out, big family power game lol @Former-Member

TAB
Senior Contributor

Cat Tongue

Hello @Former-Member, xx

how are you ??

I was here, been here, had a chat with @TAB here xx

Hello @Appleblossom, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793