Re: I can't anymore..

Hi @Strange 

Here and listening...

@Snowie don't know what acct I'm in I feel so lost

@Maggie @Anastasia @Anastasia @Anon4 @anyone 

This is rothman. I lost self and can't for the life of me get back into that account.. I just hate life I dunno 

It's ok @Strange it's not easy x

@Strange  Just caught up.

Sorry it’s so rough at the moment. Is it the time of year, plus everything ?

Holiday Hangout Zone!  is a new thread you might like to catch a few others in the same boat.

Hearing how hard it is. 💙💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Strange, Sorry to hear you're feeling distressed and having trouble with your account. You can email us at team@saneforums.org with your account issue and we will try to help.

Take care,

Sphinxly 🐣

@Anastasia @Snowie @Maggie  no it's just.. I've never resolved any issues since when did I start this? (I'm rothman btw) and I just.. I can't anymore. I have kinda dedicated myself to after xmas/new year cause I don't want bad/depressing memories/representing? Boy or old man.. Gotta wait time it right.. And they know it too lol!! I've told them, I write, carve, starve.. I am honest with them how I don't want to be here, I've done what y'all said. I talked to them. I can't gp alone. I literally get told to deal myself. Or, when I have a real bad day, to shut up. They won't listen. Won't help. I Don't get support? Family and coworker.. 

I honestly think they either don't understand the.. decline (since they've both dealt over ten years, fed up?) Or don't care I dunno

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Strange,

Sorry you're feeling alone with your struggles. I'm concerned about your wellbeing this evening so i'm going to check in via email. Keep an eye out 🙂

Kindly,

Sphinxly 🐣

Kay

@Former-Member @Maggie @Anastasia @Snowie 

Anyone i Dunno I dunno

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills