Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

Hello @Paperdaisy  xx 

Ohh hugs my sister @BlueBay , sitting with you xx

I agree it is not fair for you to be treated this way 

Update no 2:-

my dr called me earlier. He’s concerned I’m not feeling better.  He got in touch with my cardiologist who suggested I have a blood test for a few things one being a clot. 
Then he’ll ring me on Thursday and by then he’ll have the report from the 24hr monitor. 
Then my cardiologist will see me asap when he’s back from leave. 

im feeling very tired no energy 
i feel my heart is racing. 
I’m trying to take it easy 

I just don’t feel 100%

im really worried 

which prob isn’t helping 

@hanami @Snowie @oceangirl @tyme @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @FloatingFeather @Eve7 

and others 

Hi @Paperdaisy 

it’s so hard living like this 

can’t talk to others 

im worried about my health 

myself

Sounds awful @BlueBay but I'm glad to hear your doctor is onto it. Please call 000 if it becomes an emergency.

I hope you can manage some rest and I hope you feel better soon. 

Do you have anyone with you tonight? 

Hi @Paperdaisy 

my hubby is home with me 

thanks for your support xxxx

@Shaz51 xxxx

@BlueBay 

It is always worse when we don't feel well ourselves,  it makes everything else look worse my sister xx 

Giving you a big hug , have a nice cuppa with you 

@BlueBay I hear you my sister. You're amazing! No, you are not lazy, you need to look after yourself, and listen to your body. Any updates from the cardiologist? Your call, about what to do with your parents. Its very late here, I will send you another post sometime today. Thinking of you. 

I read that your GP has been back in touch with you. Just rest and look after yourself. Remember we are just one post away. Love you my sister @BlueBay 💗

thank you my sweet friend @oceangirl i am resting as much as i can, just taking it easy until i get the results and see what the next step is. xxxxooo

thanks my sis @Shaz51 for the hugs and love. xxxxooo

thanks everyone for your support yesterday. i still haven't decided what to do reg. calling mum for her birthday on thursday.  still so undecided.  i have been awake since 3.30am and just ruminating which doesn't help.

i prob won't make my final decision until thursday morning when i wake up.  if i do call her i will show her that i am a better person than her, that i remembered her birthday and called.

if i don't call i miss cut all ties again which means not able to see my dad again.  but i don't see him much now anyway.  

if i tried to visit them on the weekend to give her a present (which i don't know if i will) i bet she will come up with an excuse as to why they won't be home.  just so she doesn't have to see me.

gosh anger is a hard one to deal with; the injustice, the invalidation of a child. it still continues.

anyway i better go; the doctor opens at 8am and i need to get my blood test and put the monitor on.  then my daughter will pick me up at 11am to take little A to a fun indoor park. i am a very lucky mum and nonna to spend so much time with my daughter.  Little A gives me hope and so much love.  when she comes out and says 'nonna i love you;' just out of the blue for no reason - oh it just leaves me feeling good. that someone loves me and tells me.

hope you all have a nice day @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Paperdaisy @hanami @Snowie @Eve7 @Bow @Emelia8 and others following xxxxooo

I don’t feel well 

@moderator  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126