Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

Hey @Fluttershy1 ,

Sorry things are so challenging for you. Keep persisting wit MH triage because you never know who will pick up on the other side. Don't be disheartened if you get one or two not so helpful triage clinicians.

Are you in a lockdown area, or do you have the freedom to roam?

I live on my own and my family don't understand my needs. When it comes to MH, I've had to battle it myself. I am in the public system and with area mental health. I've had some amazing treating teams and therapists there - for which I am grateful for.

MH is hard because things fluctuate. Hang in there @Fluttershy1 .

Hi to everyone else here @Owlunar @Anastasia @WIP @NatureLover 

BPDSurvivor

Hey @BPDSurvivor @Owlunar @Anastasia @WIP @NatureLover @Lee82 @Former-Member , 

I hope you all had a good day

Im struggling tonight, I'm not staying as present as I should be. Shedding a lot of tears, had a PTSD trigger. I just don't know what I feel currently.

im safe 

@Fluttershy1 ,

A huge hug to you. You are stronger than you think. It is the power within you that has allowed you to come this far.

Although what you are currently sitting in may not be pleasant, hold on. You don't need to make yourself stop crying or think you need to be iron woman so that you don't react to triggers. It is a work-in-progress. We are human - simply perfectly imperfect.😉

You are not alone @Fluttershy1 .

BPDSurvivor

@BPDSurvivor - it's hard, I also have BPD and that's really hard to manage aswell. I'm trying so hard to stay strong. 
I'm safe 

@Fluttershy1 , I also acknowledge BPD and other MH conditions are hard. It can be an immense struggle with many ups and downs. I guess on a roller coaster, you need to hold on tight, and that's what you are doing. That in itself takes courage. 

We are with you on this roller coaster ride. You may not be able to see up ahead, but there are people who have travelled before you. There are also people behind you, just beginning their ride.

Take care, my friend,

BPDSurvivor

Good morning @BPDSurvivor @Owlunar @Anastasia @WIP @NatureLover @Lee82 @Former-Member @MDT @Maggie ,

I hope you are all well

I'm not having a great start to the day, struggling because I don't know how I feel, mentally drained.... 

Have not slept much due to me being all over the place. 

I'm safe ❤️

Good morning everyone! Hi @Fluttershy1 !

I'm sorry you don't feel too flash this morning. I woke up cranky because I didn't have a very good night either.

Don't be too harsh on yourself. It's okay to be all over the place. This has its place.

Are you able to go out for a bit of fresh air? That will help. Even when I'm tired, I make an effort to get out for some fresh air.

Stay connected!

BPDSurvivor

Hey hun. I am so sorry you are feeling this way babe. 
stay strong. I know you can do this. You just need to figure out how to live harmoniously with the others in your head. I have no advice for you hun I'm so sorry but someone like Dizzyizzy should be able to give you some tips. 
@Fluttershy1 

sending you my love hun and lots of gentle hugs ❤️💜💚💙🧡💛

Glad you are safe @Fluttershy1
Just do what makes you feel comfortable

@BPDSurvivor - in and out of dissociation, been crying I don't know how I feel. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126