TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

not flood flood but enough to close dodgey dirt roads for months at a time apparently @Shaz51 I only go there occasionally and not for that long when I do go

Fantastic that you could arrange an adolescent party @Former-Member.  they had fun, you didnt stress too much and your values and rules were followed.

Cheers Apple

Ha ... auto-correct strikes again ....

North = norty in my last post.

Mornin' all ...

Ha ha @Faith-and-Hope

my "norty"s are all deliberate .. so I dont get told off for having a mortar thingummyjig on me noggin by you know who ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

hi Bridgey @Former-Member Smiley Happy hope you had a good drive and a good day .. I just signed lease.. it;s not ideal but it is what it is and will have to deal with it now, well instead of running away as in past..

TAB
Senior Contributor

are you a bricklayer? @Appleblossom re mortar boards  etc ..lost me ..no matter .. yeah nice to see you drop by  ..this thread is pretty relaxed.. hope ur ok

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Appleblossom ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

The real me enjoys entertaining, having people for dinner, parties etc. When I feel ok I enjoy it. Was nice to have the party the other day/night. Haven't felt up to it since daughter's birthday last year.

Hope I can do it again Christmas Eve.
I'm not into the "Christmas stuff", but I'll use it as an excuse to have a party.
I enjoy watching my girl have fun with her friends.

My family have Christmas dinner on the eve, European tradition. So having a party here will distract from us not being with family.
No desire to be with them. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜จ

And I said I was too tired to say much, haha!
(On other thread ).

Yep, @TAB, no running away now, lol.
Hope it sorts out re: electricity etc. ๐Ÿ˜Š

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes @Former-Member it will all be sorted soon, and no, no runnings away ..lol  and ditto re 'eve' and euro thing, re xmas although not when really young ..guess they got sick of getting up to remove glass of raspberry cordial that we used to leave on a chair for Santa.. remember the anticipation, hanging around before bed out at front of the house looking at chimney all excited ..funny lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lol. @TAB
We received all our presents on the eve, so no waiting for Santa to come down the chimney during the night. ๐ŸŽ…
TAB
Senior Contributor

well, was that way for us too, except when really young @Former-Member

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126