Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // What does recovery mean to you? // 17 Oct. 7pm AEDT

Hi @Lauz - i would like to have been here for more of topic Tuesday but its always on at my kids bedtime! and is tricky, i'll read back through later 🙂

thank you @Lauz for that

Mr shaz goal is to retire

I'm heading offline now. Thanks, @Lauz and everyone here for an interesting discussion. Sleep well everyone, when you get there. Smiley Happy

im not really sure on goals at the moment. ive been getting through battles the last few years and not really sure what to do with myself now that a lot of thebattles are sort of over. its an area i need to work on.

I would love to see Mr Darcy live well in spite of his diagnosis, I know it needs to come from within him but believe it is entirely possible.

Really appreciate the insights of participants.

Thank @Lauz et al

As its time to finish I just wanted to say this has been such a great discussion everyone, thank you so much for getting involved and for making my first topic Tuesday event such an insightful and dynamic one! You have all shared such brilliant and engaging perspectives tonight. 

Below I have listed a few great threads that you may find useful to help you achieve or keep track of your goals or even continue your thoughts around this:

SANE has also recently posted a blog about recovery which is a great read here

rewards.jpg

Night everyone Heart

Lauz

thank you @Lauz for a very interesting night and thenkyou to everyone for being here Smiley Very HappyHeart

Thank you @Lauz and everyone for an interesting, helpful and inspiring  discussion. 

Thank you @Lauz and everyone else. I super like that picture that you posted to finish with @Lauz. Smiley Happy

Thanks @Lauz, ended up just following but really liked the discussion Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126